This is a confidential search process. To ensure full consideration, application materials should be received no later than October 31, 2018. The position will remain open until filled.
To apply go to http://www.acctsearches.org and upload your documents.
Candidates will need to have the following information or materials available to complete the application:
- A letter of application (not to exceed 5 pages) that succinctly addresses the opportunities and challenges identified in the Position Profile and demonstrates how the candidate’s experience and professional qualifications prepare them to serve as the Chancellor for Chabot-Las Positas Community College District.
- A current resume including an email address and cellular telephone number.
- A list of nine references: We suggest your reference list is comprised of: two to three supervisors, two to three direct reports and two to three faculty and/or staff members from current and former institutions, please include two classified professionals, one of them in a leadership position and/or union president.
For additional information, nominations or confidential inquiries please contact:
- Jose Leyba, Ed.D., ACCT Search Consultant, email@example.com, 480-620-2480 (cell)
- Julie Golder, J.D., Vice President of Search Services, firstname.lastname@example.org, 202-384-5816 (cell), (202) 775-4466 (office)
*An ACCT Search*